The LED backlit 47" NEC X474HB offers a high brightness panel ideal for QSR and digital signage applications, especially in high ambient light environments. This display features improved color fidelity and an improved operating temperature over it's predecessor. LED backlighting provides reduced power consumption and the chassis supports first-class connectivity options.
- LED backlighting technology improves power consumption and allows for localized dimming which improves image quality
- 2000cd/m² max brightness combined with full HD resolution and 10-bit color will capture the attention of the audience in bright environments
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics and fan-based technology, allows for 24/7 operation
- Built-in expansion slot supports the Open Pluggable Specification (OPS)
- Real-time clock has the ability to set schedules for on/off times 24/7
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
- Near field communication capabilities for setup and service. More information can be found here