The NEC Multisync MDC551C8 offers Ultra High Definition and professional capabilities for the demanding needs of healthcare professionals in medical imaging and PACS. This 55" large-screen display is designed for the rigors of 24/7 operation while introducing new levels of impact to your medical facility. The 8-megapixel model has a SPVA panel to provide precise color or grayscale reproduction while being calibrated to DICOM to ensure the high-quality visualization and review of medical content. A sensor on the display continuously controls and reestablishes backlight luminance levels while SpectraView Engine can be used to control uniformity across the panel. Additionally, an OPS slot is equipped on the side of the display that allows for expanding possibilities.
- Medical grade display that complies with EN/UL 60601-1 certification
- DICOM Part 14 calibration out of the box
- Ultra High Definition Professional Display with 24/7 runtime
- Multiple Digital inputs including DP 1.2 with 4K @ 60Hz support
- Multi Picture Mode allows for up to 4 simultaneous images through multiple sources on a single screen
- New Spectraview Engine capabilities that allows for precise color and uniformtiy correction