EQUIPMENT (I.T.E.), AGENCIES REQUIREMENTS, LABEL INFORMATION
AND MARKING REQUIREMENT.
Canadian Red Act (CRA)
The Federal Government of Canada protects the non-ionization emission for the public
safety that is called the Canadian Red-Act and it is also called the Health of Canada.
Canadian Red-Act is identical to the DHHS; the test method and the test datas of
DHHS are acceptable by Canadian Red-Act. In Canadian Red-Act you do not need to
submit the test datas, no accession number is required, no compliance statement
is required, just keep the test datas for the record.
The label requirement from Canadian Red-Act is different from DHHS; the label requirement
is as follow:
- Label should be on the external surface of the product.
- Label should include: electrical rating, manufacturer name, city and the country
- Label should include the manufacturer date or date code and the serial number.
- Label should include the chassis number on the external surface of the product.
- If you are selling them to OEM customer then you label should be placed internally
near the chassis.